AI: Revolutionizing Contact Centers and Value to the Business

February 18, 2023

Conversation intelligence in the contact center is a rapidly growing field that is helping companies provide better customer service and improve the overall customer experience. With the use of advanced technology, companies are now able to analyze and understand customer interactions in real-time, providing valuable insights that can be used to improve the way they communicate with their customers. Observe.AI is a provider in this space (among many others), and they report that only 2% of contact center customer conversations are analyzed by most companies.  If you think about that, what could be learned in the other 98%? That’s where Conversational AI/Intelligence comes in and will play a HUGE roll in clients looking to gain greater ROI out of every customer conversation and truly build innovation into their contact center.


One of the most important benefits of conversation intelligence in the contact center is the ability to identify areas where customers are having difficulty or are frustrated. By analyzing customer interactions, companies can identify specific issues that are causing problems, such as long wait times or poor product knowledge among agents. This information can then be used to make changes that will improve the customer experience, such as providing additional training to agents or implementing new processes.

Another important benefit of conversation intelligence is the ability to identify patterns in customer interactions. This allows companies to identify common issues that customers are facing, and to develop solutions to address these issues. For example, if a large number of customers are calling to inquire about a particular product, the company can use this information to develop a more detailed FAQ or to make changes to the product in order to better meet customer needs.

In addition to these benefits, conversation intelligence can also be used to improve the overall efficiency of the contact center. By analyzing customer interactions, companies can identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies in their processes, and make changes to improve the speed and efficiency of their operations.

Overall, conversation intelligence in the contact center is a powerful tool that can help companies improve the way they communicate with their customers, and provide better service. By leveraging advanced technology and data analysis, companies can gain valuable insights into customer interactions and make improvements that will enhance the overall customer experience and drive new revenue opportunities.   

About Opex Technologies

Opex Technologies, since 2004 has been empowering IT and Business Leaders to accelerate Value Creation across their Enterprise.  If you want to learn more about the Providers in the Conversational Intelligence/ AI space and who is the best fit for your Contact Center use case, please contact us.  We have a proven, methodical, data-driven process that takes the guess work (and lots of work from your team) out of making the right decision.


Stay Up to Date with Opex, Subscribe Now